|Installing Protomator for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
1. Sign in to a Dynamics 365 account that has system administrator permissions and go to Settings.
2. Under Customization, select Dynamics Marketplace (or go directly to appsource.microsoft.com)
3. Under Categories, check Productivity.
4. On the Protomator tile, select Get
5. Agree to the terms to start the install process
6. Select the CRM organization to which you want to add Protomator, read and check the agreements, and then select Agree to complete the installation.